Columbine’s lending team is here to help you find the right solution to fit your needs. We’re dedicated to making your borrowing experience as smooth and easy as possible. Apply online, or stop by a Columbine branch for fast, friendly and professional service.
New and Used Autos
New & Used Autos –
- 100% financing available
- Flexible terms up to 84 months
- Competitive rates
Columbine FCU has partnered with Enterprise Car Sales to offer you a seamless purchase experience with financing options to fit your needs. Get started by checking out their inventory. here!
Be in the know!
- Research the latest new car prices, deals, used car values, specs and more. https://www.nadaguides.com/
- Another benefit of being a Columbine member, discounted rates on insurances. We’ve partnered with TruStage Insurance to provide you value, expertise and excellent services. Get a complimentary quote today.
4902 E Dry Creek Rd.
Centennial, CO 80122
18320 Cottonwood Dr.
Parker, CO 80138
Credit Cards –
Put the purchasing power of a Columbine Visa® credit card in your hands and cash in your pockets with our new Cash Back Rewards card. You’ll earn 0.50%* cash back on all your purchases.
Enjoy competitive low rates, generous credit lines and:
- No annual fee
- No transaction fees on cash advances
- No balance transfer fee
- No over- the-limit fees
- 25- day grace period on purchases
- Convenience of worldwide acceptance
- Security with Visa®’s multiple levels of protection
- Emergency cash disbursement and in-house card replacement
Keep an eye out for text alerts.
*0.50% in cash back will be accrued monthly and disbursed annually on November 1. Maximum earnings of $500 annually.
Establish or rebuild your credit with a Secured Visa® credit card.
With Columbine’s Secured Visa®, you’ll pledge a minimum amount that you already have on deposit in your Share Account. Then, that amount becomes your credit limit. Best of all, you still earn dividends in your Share Account at the same time!
- Low annual fee
- Low interest rate
- Still earn dividends
Home Loans –
The expert advice you’ll receive, along with great rates, flexible terms, and various loan options, will help make the home loan process easier; dare we say enjoyable? So, when you’re ready to shout “Door’s open, come on it” from your own home, call us — it’s the first step toward an affordable home loan.
Mortgage and refinancing options include:
- Fixed rate mortgages for 10, 15, 20- and 30-year terms
- Adjustable rate mortgages with initial fixed rates for the first 5 years
- VA/FHA mortgages
- Reverse mortgages
Projects. Love them.
Kids. Educate them.
Big events. Relax, enjoy them.
- Interest only accrues on what you borrow
- Easily access your Line of Credit through Online Banking, or at the branch
- Interest could be tax deductible- check with a tax advisor
For Fixed Rate Home Loans, please visit our partner Pivot Lending Group to view rates or apply. There’s even a Knowledge Center complete with articles, explanations and calculators to help you feel confident as you begin your home loan process.
Wondering how much equity you might have available? Discover the value of your property with ValueCheck. Type in your street address – there’s no need to enter city, state or zip code.
Another benefit of being a Columbine member, discounted rates on insurances. We’ve partnered with TruStage Insurance to provide you value, expertise and excellent services. Get a complimentary quote today.
Personal Loans –
Life can be unpredictable and sometimes bring unexpected expenses into the mix. We’re here to help. Columbine offers personal loans to address your needs with fixed rates and fixed monthly payments for those times you need a little extra cash.
- Use it for any purpose – the unexpected, other bills, even travel – literally whatever you need!
- Get the lowest possible fixed interest rate
- Terms up to 72 months
Whether you’re trying to repair or establish credit, Columbine allows you to borrow against what you have already on deposit with a Share or Certificate Secured Loan.
- Use it for any purpose— just like a personal loan
- Get the lowest possible fixed interest rate
- Terms up to 84 months
- Continue to earn interest on what’s on deposit
Overdraft Protection will automatically cover whatever you overdraw from your checking account. And, the interest you pay is typically less than an Overdraft fee.
- Easy, online application
- Flexible borrowing
- Instant approvals
- Pay back only what you borrow—not the approved amount
- Conveniently access through Online Banker, checks, or at the ATMs.
Enter the term, rate, and either the payment or loan amount. The other will be calculated for you.