Please note: Our Southeast Branch is temporarily closed beginning on December 7th 2020. The last day the branch will be open to the public is Saturday December 5th 2020. During this time, we strongly encourage the use of our Online Banking Platform and Mobile App. Please visit our website for more information including services available from the safety of your home on your phone, tablet or computer.
Centennial, CO 80122
Are you a dedicated individual who has a passion for your community? We want you on our team! Learn more about our open positions by clicking on the job title and then submit your resume with the button below.
Member Service Representative (MSR)
Columbine Federal Credit Union is seeking a talented and motivated team member to fill either a full-time or part-time Member Service Representative (MSR) position.
Responsible for providing a variety of paying and receiving functions, including processing deposits, withdrawals, loan payments, cashiers’ checks, money orders, and cash advances. Balances each day’s transactions and verifies cash totals. Performs specific assigned side jobs and assists other MSRs with a variety of duties as required. Ensures members are promptly and professionally served.
Position Reports To:
Director of Operations and Member Service
Columbine’s Vision & Mission statements:
Vision: Our Vision is to be the leader in helping our members, employees, and community pursue their dreams.
Mission: We listen to your personal story and provide the tools and education you need to reach your dreams and succeed. When others don’t, we give a damn.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES include, but are not limited to:
- Perform routine member transactions. These include, but are not limited to deposits, withdrawals, transfers, payments, account maintenance, and temporary checks…
- Maintain and regularly balance cash and other negotiable instruments, as assigned.
- Assist members in person, on the phone, or by email as appropriate with general account inquiries and credit union information. Resolve basic problems. Refer phone calls/members to other departments as appropriate.
- Cross-sell credit union products as appropriate.
- Perform routine support functions and duties as assigned. These include but are not limited to: verifying, scanning, filing, and reporting.
- Other duties may be assigned.
- Provide outstanding member service and contribute to the overall team effort.
- Ensure confidentiality regarding member transactions and information.
- Ensure all actions are compliant with credit union policies and procedures.
- Establish, maintain, and increase knowledge of credit union philosophy and services.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
- High school education or GED.
- 1-2 years of customer service and/or cash handling experience preferred.
- Proficient computer skills are a must.
- Credit union experience preferred.
‘Columbine Federal Credit Union is an EEO employer. To apply, please reply to this ad with your resume and cover letter.’
- Remote interview process
- Personal protective equipment provided or required
- Plastic shields at workstations
- Temperature screenings
- Social distancing guidelines in place
- Virtual meetings
- Sanitizing, disinfecting, or cleaning procedures in place
- One location
- Every other week
- Director of Operations and Member Service
Employees working per shift:
- Monday – Friday and Saturday coverage as needed – Full
- Part-time hours open for discussion
Health, vision and dental insurance
Paid time off
Location: Denver and Centennial
Find An ATM
As a member of the CO-OP Financial Services Network, members of Columbine Federal Credit Union have access to nearly 30,000 surcharge-free ATMs and 5,500 Shared Branch locations.
Check the CO-OP locator for a location near you.